I understand that my Plan will be a creation based on my ideas and estimates. Hence, should my initial plans prove to be not workable or fundable, I understand that it may be necessary for me to rethink and redesign some, if not all, of my plans, estimates and projections.
I understand that a workable and comprehensive Business Plan is an integral and essential part of a funding application package but is only one part of the many factors considered by funding sources in determining their interest in a particular deal. While it greatly enhances the likelihood of funding, the Plan itself does not guarantee a loan, grant, lease or any other type of funding. Further, I understand that BBI does not directly grant credit or loan monies of any kind or nature, but will assemble and present on my behalf, a comprehensive loan package to the appropriate and applicable proprietary funding sources.
I understand that prompt and full disclosure of business and personal financials is essential to a timely and successful funding.
I understand that with my input and collaboration, BBI will deliver the following:
* Review of Business Entity Options (i.e., LLC, C-Corp., or S-Corp, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership)
* Development of Asset Protection Strategies
* Personalized Corporate Seal & Corporate Book including, 20 personalized stock certificates, stock ledger, minutes and resolutions and bylaws.
* Corporate Forms CD (fill in the blanks forms on compact disc for use with your computer)
* Business Valuation and Valuation software (if a business acquisition is part of the project)
* Entry and participation in the “Opening Doors to Business Credit” program (secrets to building corporate credit)
* Advertising and Marketing Strategies
* Contracts: Letter of Intent, Purchase Proposal, Purchase Agreement (when applicable) * Strategic Planning sessions
* Business Plan to include: Project Narrative Overview, 4 Dimensional Project Design, and description of Management A description of the Expertise of the Company Staff, Organizational Chart, Position Agreements (job descriptions), Marketing Plan, Pro Forma (first 12 months and year two and year three projections), Supporting Assumptions and Details, Cash Flow Analysis, Break-even Analysis
* Schedule of Project Costs
* Funding Plan (recommended deal structure)
* Proofing of All Documents for Completeness
* Loan Packaging and Presentation to Appropriate Resources (when applicable)
* Method for “immediate” issuance of Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
I understand that upon completion of my business plan, marketing plan and schedule of project costs, BBI will construct a “strategic funding plan and recommended deal structure” based on my unique design, corresponding needs and lender criteria. BBI will continue to provide reasonable assistance to me in this regard until a workable funding plan can be developed.